The Half Marathon takes place on Sunday 26th of September 2021. Register here.
|Distance||21/03 – 17/04||18/04 – 30/06||01/07 – 19/09||Day registration|
|Half Marathon||€ 13,00||€ 13,00||€ 13,00||/|
Start and Finish
|Half Marathon||10:30 hours||16:00 hours||Wevelgem – Lauwestraat|
The parcours consists of 1 lap of 21,0975 km. The parcours is free of traffic.
Check the parcours of the half marathon.
Your time will be registered via a chip. Your time starts when you pass the start and ends when you finish. You will immediately be able to check your time on StarTracking.
Get bib numbers
The bib numbers can be picked up in advance at the place, date and time below.
We ask those who live in the area to do this as much as possible at one of these times to avoid crowds on Sunday due to Covid 19.
Think of the health of our employees, wear a mouth mask and keep your distance.
- Thursday September 23,
6.30 pm to 8.30 pm
- location entrance sports hall Vanackerestraat in Wevelgem.
- Friday September 24,
6.30 pm to 8 pm
- location Hall “de kleine porsies” just next to the porcelain halls. Access via Lauwestraat 64 or Cultuurpad 1.
- Saturday September 25,
from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm,
- location “de kleine porsies” just next to the porcelain halls. Access via Lauwestraat 64 or Cultuurpad 1.
- Pick up your number on Sunday 26 September
Is possible from 07.00 h but try to avoid this as much as possible if you live in the area, use the above times and start in peace and without stress.
To know which number you have:
1. Take a look at the participant lists that are posted (per competition) or check the list on the Star-tracking website. Just registered? Then it is possible that you are not yet on the list.
2. Find your name.
3. Discover your number, and above all remember it.
4. Go get your bib number. Leave the location immediately after collecting your number.
Half Marathon runners will encounter 4 provisioning points. You will get:
- Energy Drink
The runners will take the provisionments themselves.
Escorts by bike
Escorts by bike are not permitted on the parcours.
Indication of kilometers
We have signs showing the kilometers at: 1 km, 2 km, 3 km, 4 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, 20 km, 21,0975 km and finish.
We have emergency services set up at strategical places across the parcours. There also is an EHBO-post at the finish.
Due to Covid 19 it will NOT be possible to take a shower afterwards.
Runners can drop off their luggage in the baggage area in “de kleine porsies”. This baggage area is guarded.
- Goodie-bag with gadgets